About the Award:
The Liebster Awardis a symbolic awards given by some bloggers to others, in order to show recognition and publicize/discover new amazing blogs!
Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know your blog post is up
Thank you Chris, at Motivated Mindset for nominating my blog for this award.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I am 30 years old
- I’m trained in Cognitive behavioural therapy, Neuro-linguistic programming, body language, beauty therapy, Animal nutrition and animal behavior. I am currently studying Naturopathic Nutrition and PTSD.
- I have a published novel – Initiated to Kill, and have written 3 other novels in the Annabella Cordova series; which is a historical/21stcentury psychological, international thriller
- I created my blogs to offer health, exercise and nutritional advice; as well as writing advice, and health, nutrition and behavior advice for animals.
- I have Fibromyalgia, and Endometriosis.
- My favorite restaurants are Italian and Japanese
- I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my partner
- My goals in lift are to help people improve their life through nutrition and behavior modification. As well as publish more of my novels
- I post daily on my website the workouts I do each day, to give other people ideas on how to structure their exercise journey
- I was born in Taupo NZ, part of my life I lived in Tauranga, and moved up to Auckland when I was 9, as I had to be hospitalized for Dermatomyositis.
- I have 2 Jack Russells
- Because I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I have learnt the importance of using a diary to plan out my day, and to pace myself with things that I need to do.
Questions Asked: Just state 15 random facts about you.
You already have 11 random facts about me :), so, 4 more:
- I’m more productive in the morning, and getting up early tends to reduce my levels of anxiety
- I never thought I would have a ‘green thumb’; however, I love getting out in the garden in summer, and planting a range of vegetables etc.
- I enjoy reading psychological thrillers, as I like the challenge to discovering the deeper layers of the plot and character’s psyche.
- One of the things I wish for is for people to be more supportive of others and their success. Helping others, and creating a realistic but positive environment is incredibly rewarding.
My Questions for the blog I have nominated:
- What inspires you?
- What do you consider is the best way to inspire others?
- What is your favourite inspirational quote?
- Do you prefer animals or humans? J
- What is your favourite time of year?
- Name 1 thing you consider that could help improve the state of society?
- What advice would you give to a person to help improve the state of their life?
- What countries have you enjoyed visiting?
- What was their culture like in these countries?
- What was the toughest challenge you have faced so far?
- What foods make you really happy?
Congratulations to all bloggers!
Thank you everyone for creating and continuing to put up helpful articles to inspire. It’s great to maintain a network of sharing others work, and sharing in their success.
Thank you everyone who likes and is following my blog, I really appreciate the support, and I hope the things I post can be helpful to you.
You can either use your past as an excuse for your behavior, or a reason to change your behavior. The choice is up to you. Regardless of what has happened in your past, you can choice to let it control you, or you can use it to make your stronger.