How much do you know about Body Language?
- When it comes to communicating, how much of what we communicate comes from our body language?
2. Most of our body language is done how?
d. To make others angry
3. What might suggest that someone is hiding something or perhaps guilty?
a. Crossed arms
b. Looks disinterested
c. Leaving the room
d. Behavioural changes.
4) What is the most effective method of communication today?
b. Old fashioned, hand-written letters
c. The telephone
d. Face-to-face communications
5. Communication requires two people who are both_____and_____.
a. Intelligent and informed
b. Sending and receiving
c. Listening and hearing
d. Talking and gesturing
6. When you read body language, you should look for only the most exaggerated displays.
7. What part of the body is considered the most accurate communicator?
e. The eyes
f. The face
g. The arms and hands
h. The legs and feet
8. Which of the following are NOT part of body language?
b. Shoulder movements
9. When you write something down, you remember it____times better than if you just read it.
Let’s see how you got on…